7.5.10

Ms.Teo给我们的一封email letter...♥

Dear All of My Dearest Students,
 
Your competitors are not in the class but those youngsters around the world. I hope you would understand that your efforts should be done in your class together with your classmates.
 
Only when you truly understand how powerful a teamwork can be, your success is there for you.
 
I hope the whole class is able to help each other to be the best before you really walk into the battle of the society. Your classmates will be your support team soon in the future.
 
Most importantly, only when most of the people who walk into your life lead a happy life, then your happiness can be transferred and copied.
 
I love you all.
 
It's never too late, and better late than never.
 
Show me your power in making a different college life. I trust you and I believe there is still huge potential that hidden in each one of you.
 
Feel free to write to me.
 
Again, I will always love you "by my way". Wakakakakakak!


Ms.Teo 说的话很有道理...

没有评论:

发表评论